Thursday, May 24, 2007

God Lives in the Sky with the Care Bears



This is what Lexie told me last night as I was reading to her before bed. Children's imaginations amaze me they are so creative and limitless. Lexie has a wild one too. Yesterday her friend Parker came over to fish in our pond. The fishing didn't last very long but they had a great time playing. Parker had his hair cut which is a very big deal because he has always had it long with beautiful curls. But atlas, he looks like a boy now ready for summer and ready for a romp in the dirt.


JD had his first experience with food this week! We started him on rice cereal. I knew it was time when we went to Burger King and he snagged one of my french fries with his little hands and was heading to his mouth with it. JD loves the food and tries to help me. I guess I am not getting it there fast enough. He is almost sitting up on his own. He sits for several seconds then falls over. He is such a happy little thing and smiles and laugh all the time.

1 comment:

Brandon said...

Hello Lexie
Just wanted to check out your blog it is soooo cooool you probably did it all by yourself :) We are looking forward to seeing you this weekend. I love your blog!!! I love yall