Tuesday, September 4, 2007

The Fair


Yesterday was the first day of the fair and if any of you know me you know that I love the fair! I begin to look forward to it months in advance. Things start smelling and tasting like corn dogs and funnell cakes. This is one of my favorite weeks of the year. Little Mama, Papa D and I took the kids to the fair last night. Oh it was so much fun!! Lexie loved all the rides and even rode the super trampoline you have to pay extra for. She said her favorite was the Nascar ride because it slung you around the corners really fast. I rode several with her and screamed along with her. It is amazing how even a kiddy ride will make you laugh and holler! JD had a good time looking at the tractors and the big trucks! He had a fit to have my corn dog but had to settle for cheerios and a bottle.



No comments: