Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Coon Hunting

As you can tell I have stolen Katie's idea and changed my blog to Christmas colors too.



Lexie has been asking Chad to take her coon hunting with him for a while now. So, the other night he decided we all should go.

So we put on all our warm clothes, our lights, loaded up the dog, and went way far away in the backyard! Well in our little woods behind our pasture.

Lexie had so much fun she said she wanted to do it again, again, and again.

I'm ready just as soon as I grow into my hat!

JD wasn't as happy as his big sister because it was getting close to his bedtime

Chad took our puppy Bozo to see what he would do but all Lexie wanted to do was pet him. Chad kept telling her not to pet him because that was making him stay with us instead of hunting. The next day Little Mama and Papa D asked her how she liked hunting and she said she loved it but you don't pet the dog!

No comments: