Saturday, June 14, 2008

Long time no blog!

Wow I can't believe it has been since may 2nd since I blogged last. We all have been doing good. JD is really learning how to hit golf balls and dosen't go anywhere w/o his clubs. He hits it left handed though so my dad got him some lefty clubs! He is saying so much these days. We play hide and go seek with Lexie and I'll say "Where's Lexie?" and he'll answer "There she is".
They have had a great time swimming this year and Lexie is swimming like a fish!! I don't know what i am going to do with her all summer because she misses school and her friends. It is hard for me to entertain all the time.
My wonderful husband suprised me today. He had called his mom to babysit and loaded up the 4-wheeler and wanted to take me riding. We haven't done that in a very long time. That has many memories for us because that is what we did on our first date!! Then he took me out to eat!! Wow! I don' ever get that much time. The kids had a great time and Mamaw enjoyed them too. She dosen't get to keep them much.



3 comments:

Katie said...

Welcome back to blog land! I missed you! Your kids have gotten SO big!! Put Lexie in swim team....that is how we spent all of our summer days! :) Aahh the memories! :)

Kim Alexander said...

Lexie is sooo COOL! and J.D. is a little heart breaker with that smile!

Kim Alexander said...

If you get tired of the kids just send em to Mimi's house for a week!!!!