Wednesday, July 18, 2007

MiMi's Getting Married!

Well Kim is getting married again and guess what I get to be at the wedding. I am even going to be in it!! For those of you who don't know my sister got married the first time in New York and gave us two weeks notice. It was during my exams for college and it would have been like $1000 for a plane ticket up there. This was a sore spot for me for a long time. But she has found Brandon and we all love him especially Lexie. He is the ying to her yang and he can put up with her!! Just kidding Mimi!

We went to David's Bridal today and tried on dresses. Hers in a size 4 and she preceded to tell me she still wants to lose some pounds before the wedding! I pulled up my shirt and showed her my baby flab and battle scars and told her she had nothing to worry about. We had a fun time and Lexie is getting a dress to match Kim's. It is so cute.

1 comment:

Kim Alexander said...

You think your funny but your snot!!!!!! ah ha ha ha!!!!!