Wednesday, July 18, 2007

My Little Ones

I was sitting tonight after I put the kids to bed watching them sleep and was amazed at the blessings that God gives us. There they were my two perfect little ones so innocent and peaceful. I write a lot about Lexie because she is three and goes nonstop and has a lot to say but then there is JD. I look at him and know that I am blessed. I was remembering today the days we spent in the hospital with him and how scared we were. I remember picking up my bible and it opened up to a verse that I had underlined. It was Jeremiah 1:5

"Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, before you were born I set you apart"

It was then that I knew he was ours, that God had purposely put him into our lives and that we would be blessed beyond measure.

No comments: