Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Trip to Mimi's house and her Shower



This weekend Little Mama, Lexie, JD, and I went to Mimi's house for her wedding shower. We got there Saturday and went shopping with Kim to get some things for a party for her backyard. I also needed to get an outfit for JD to wear because we were getting our pictures made. Let me tell you if you have never been shopping with a 3 year old and an 8 month old it is pure chaos. To tell you the truth I think chaos follows us around. Nothing is easy! I'm not saying that is bad because we have alot of fun.


Sunday we got ready and went to her shower which was a double shower because Katie (Brandon's twin sister) is getting married too. It is a double wedding. Lexie met two girls and tried to play with them, they were 4 and 7, but the 4 year old (the one on the right) was very mean and snotty to Lexie. Think girls in middle school. She would run to the couch and tell Lexie she couldn't get on it or try to hide from her. I gave her a dirty look well not dirty but stern and she just said, "Yeah, we're mean." I said to her, "Well, she is my daughter so you better be nice." This did not faze her because later mama caught her hitting Lexie on the head. What is it in girls makeup that makes them snotty? I hope hope hope Lexie does not act like that. Oh her mom never said anything!! Kim said she is adopted and they never say anything to her.


After the shower, we went and got Kim's bridal portraits done. Mom wanted us and the kids together so we took some of them too. JD wasn't very happy and Lexie acted awful and got a trip to the bathroom with mom ( if you know what I mean) but we got them done and they turned out good. I will try to post one on here if I can later.


Monday we bought mums for Kim's house and helped her put them out. Then it was time to come home.

No comments: